Changing Leadership is a consulting organization dedicated to helping people develop their leadership skills, team building skills for success. We can help you improve short-term results in these areas while also helping you achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes.
You are an executive, director, leader or manager who realizes that your biggest competitive advantage is the assets that walk out the door each night – your people.
You’re committed to the growth, prosperity and long-term well being of your organization and your employees. Yours may be a Fortune 500, smaller entrepreneurial or professional services (consulting) firm. Or, your organization may be in the non-profit or government sectors.
As a forward-looking business leader, you know new solutions are called for to engage younger generation leaders to join and stay with your organization. Old employment contracts like “jobs for life” are long gone. It’s a whole new world – one in which you will be competing with other employers for the best and brightest out of a shrinking talent pool. The signs are there. And the reality is only going to get worse.
Given today’s challenging business climate, here are typical barriers to success we help our clients overcome:
- You are having difficulty hiring, developing and/or retaining top-notch talent: Issues with hiring and employee retention are eroding organizational performance and hurting the bottom line.
- Weak leadership is affecting your overall performance: Your leaders may be getting the job done but they need definite strengthening to become inspiring; you’re not sure where to start.
- Change/transformation initiatives are not taking hold: Employees are stalling in taking ownership for supporting needed organizational changes and you’re puzzled as to why.
- People systems are falling behind marketplace best practices: Losing ground in your learning, communicating, decision-making and other systems, you are looking to prioritize improvements to regain your edge.
- Teams are not performing optimally: Lack of alignment across teams is having a negative impact on employee morale, and you’re seeing the end result in declining productivity statistics.
- Leaders are not consistently managing performance: Employee dissatisfaction is rising and you need additional coaching expertise to stem turnover as your best people leave for more engaging leadership.
If these challenges sound like yours, you’re in familiar company.
As a successful business leader/manager, you know that dealing with these issues head on is the only approach. They won’t get solved on their own. Through our collaboration, Changing Leadership can help you improve short-term results in these areas while also helping you achieve long-term, sustainable outcomes.
Learn more about our approach
, or see how we have helped organizations like yours solve their leadership, change management, performance coaching, team effectiveness, hiring, developing and retention problems by clicking here